FPO Marketing is seeking a writer and ideas person to join its growing creative team as a Copywriter and Content Creator. Our ideal candidate must be completely immersed with all things digital, trends, blogs, vlogs, social media and content creation. Must be prolific in Facebook (yes, Facebook), Twitter, Instagram and other trendy application. Candidate must show proven experience in developing content strategies, integrated campaigns and brand experiences from concept to completion.
Our new team member will need to deliver work with a consumers-first focus while strategically connecting a brand to audiences through storytelling and compelling messages across all communications. They will need to meet tight deadlines and be able to pivot, solve and create. We’re needing someone who pushes the work and shows passion for making award-winning work that gets results.
- Collaborate with the team to position brands with original and insightful ideas
- Develop the voice, story and experience across a variety of brands, including financial services, food and beverage, and a quick-service restaurant.
- Write copy for a variety of clients and business needs (i.e., social, web, scripts, online ads, etc.)
- Guide content strategy and development of content systems
- Help translate copy and ideas into visual experiences
- Pitch creative work and contribute ideas to the agency and client partners
- Be able to write for a digital audience and dang SEO
- 3+ years agency experience, preferably at a digital agency
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, creative writing or similar
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of content strategy – how it is shaped and how it supports the ongoing engagement
- Working understanding of the customer journey and ways to communicate key messaging at various touchpoints
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment while maintaining a strong attention to detail
Please send resume and portfolio using form below: