If you are a Graphic Designer who is innovative and talented, our sister, general-market agency, Roger Christian & Co. is looking for someone like you. If you are a creative thinker who enjoys working independently as well as with others in a dynamic environment, we would like to talk to you.
Your responsibilities – Organize the layout, format, and design of materials. Typographic, photographic, illustrative and graphic elements may be integrated into designs – Wield a strong knowledge of software applications in the realm of graphic design – Prepare uniquely inspiring images that will be featured in various creative projects, which could include brochures, catalogs, presentations, direct mail, corporate identity, packaging, and web/mobile sites.
- 2 years of related work experience
- Advanced understanding and proven ability to apply fundamental design principles (composition, typography, color, etc).
- Aptitude to work constructively in a fast-paced, multitasking environment
- Ability to learn from and handle critiques
- Ability to take direction, as well as conceptualize, design and organize marketing projects on your own when needed
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational/communication skills
- Familiarity with production requirements and working with outside vendors, e.g., printers, exhibit vendors, other agencies
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to work on a Mac-based computer
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacations/ PTO
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resume and portfolio using form below: