Hispanic Social Media Manager
FPO Marketing & Advertising, a San Antonio-based agency, is seeking to add talented executives to its social media team. Our team works with leading brands at a regional, national and international level and is looking for individuals who can add to our innovative, collaborative and entrepreneurial culture.
We are currently looking for a Hispanic Marketing Social Media Manager with at least 3 + years of social media experience to continue to help grow our agency.
The Hispanic Marketing Social Media Manager is the agency’s primary advisor on all Hispanic initiatives on social media channels, including social networks, content sharing sites, blogs, micro-blogs, etc.
This person must demonstrate social media experience and first-hand knowledge with Hispanic targets. The social media manager actively participates in a wide variety of social media activities such as content calendar building, team briefing, data analysis, insight gathering, and is well-connected with the broader social media world. The social media manager must be able to think strategically but be willing and able to roll up their sleeves to help implement social media programs for agency clients.
The social media manager must be a team player – someone who knows how to lead the creative team and client to impactful social media programs and who also can change hats to be the agency’s social media data, numbers and analytics expert.
This person recommends social media channels and appropriate tactics to meet the client’s marketing goals and objectives, provide guidelines to the agency team and evolving social media strategies. The social media manager coaches clients, and agency staff, in how to impact Hispanic social media audiences to help grow customer-brand relationships.
The social media manager advises, manages and monitors the agency’s social media initiatives and participation, and works to grow agency staff participation and understanding of social media as an agency self-promotion and engagement tool.
The social media manager should have experience, or be willing to acquire such experience, in as many of the following areas as possible: social media tools and techniques; traditional, new media, guerilla and “word of mouth” marketing; strategic planning; product marketing; press and analyst relations; business development; technology; operations; sales; financial and quantitative analysis, and project management.
Reports to Account Director
- Creates comprehensive social media strategies, defining programs that use social media marketing techniques to increase visibility, membership and traffic across all client brands.
- Implements and manages social media programs from content calendar creation to client presentation
- Experiments with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities (“pilot programs”).
- Monitors Hispanic cultural and social media trends, tools and applications, and appropriately applies knowledge to increasing client use of social media.
- Strategizes with and educates the client service team as well as clients on incorporating relevant social media techniques into the corporate culture and into all company products and services.
- Measures the impact of social media on overall marketing efforts.
- Three or more years of experience in Hispanic advertising and social media
- Four-year college degree
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Vacations/ PTO
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below: