Who We Are:
FPO Marketing, is a creative-driven, dog-friendly, beer-friendly, pants-optional digital hybrid team working with several fortune 500 companies.
Key Role / Job Description:
- Develop Photoshop or Sketch website designs into WordPress responsive themes.
- Take email and landing page designs from Photoshop or Sketch to reality in a clean and user-friendly way in the respective platforms.
- Provide technical support for issue tickets from various projects as they occur.
- Assist with content entry for web projects within WordPress.
- Conduct Quality Assurance testing, document and report bugs and usability issues to the team.
- Participate in design and developer review meetings.
- Attend all weekly planning meetings, scrum meetings (all online), and client meetings.
- 2+ years experience developing websites
- 2+ WordPress experience required
- 1+ years of work-place experience working collaboratively with an agile team including other developers, designers, strategists, and marketers.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity and interest in user experience design.
- A sense of humor!
Bonus Skills Are Always Awesome:
- Experience with APIs
- Accessibility Knowledge
- SEO Knowledge
- Sketch, Asana, Basecamp, Slack, and Photoshop experience a plus.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
FPO Marketing is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have a greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and we do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws of Texas.
Please reply to email@example.com or fill out the form below: