Who We Are:
FPO Marketing is a creative driven, dog-friendly, beer-friendly, pants-optional digital hybrid team working with several fortune 500 companies.
Key Role / Job Description:
This senior position is a great move up for your career goals! You’ll have the opportunity to grow our team, showcase your talents, and steer project goals. You’ll be the lead on your projects driving strategy for best practices when it comes to code, UX/UI, security, integrations, and accessibility. You’ll mentor junior developers on our team, weekly providing support for any advanced tickets. We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. You will have fun at work while engaging in challenging projects with the best and brightest.
- Develop custom solutions on WordPress and other content management systems as required.
- Lead, organize, and execute on web related projects from start to completion.
- Work on exciting problems that revolve around troubleshooting advanced tickets for websites, APIs, security, and more
- Collaborate with stakeholders throughout DU to troubleshoot business challenges, remove bottlenecks, and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Measure the effectiveness of our developer work, and use data to drive decisions to help our customers.
- Coach and mentor other team members.
- 7+ years of web development experience required.
- 7+ years experience building WordPress themes from scratch and ability to implement them on your own.
- 7+ years experience with jQuery, HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap to create rich user interfaces.
- 7+ years experience in development, testing and deployment of robust responsive websites and promotional landing pages.
- 7+years experience with PHP or other server-side language and could create a website using it, with some minor integrations with other systems.
- Writing clean, well-documented code that meets the standards of the WordPress naming conventions.
- Strong understanding of SCSS/SASS/LESS.
- Experience with APIs.
- Experience coding within template systems.
- Experience with version control systems.
- Experience using the latest techniques for delivering slick experiences to a variety of users, including responsive design, mobile-friendly UIs, animation, and cross-browser testing and support.
- Strong accessibility knowledge
- Strong SEO Knowledge
- Experience with Sketch, Asana, Basecamp, Slack, and Photoshop
Bonus Skills Are Always Awesome:
- You have a go-to karaoke song
- You have a high tolerance for shenanigans
- You dream in code
Our Commitment to Diversity:
FPO Marketing and is an equal opportunity employer and values the diversity of backgrounds and perspectives to cultivate an environment of understanding to have a greater impact on our business and customers. We encourage under-represented groups to apply and we do not discriminate on the basis of color, race, religion, national origin, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws of Texas.
Please reply to email@example.com or fill out the form below: